My Inspiration

My Inspiration
Let's find a cure . . . for our mothers, daughters, friends, neighbors. EVERYONE deserves a lifetime! My daughter and I on Mother's Day 2011 ~ Getting ready for the Race for the Cure

Monday, July 19, 2010

Fundraising Photos

Kowalski's  ~ April 2010

Kaitlin joined us for a short time @ the  Kowalski's in Eagan.  Pushing groceries out to peoples vehicles was actually a LOT of fun!! 
Celt's Rosemount

Some of our "Silent Auction Baskets" from Celts in Rosemount. 


Savage Von Hanson's 


It's not the funnest job - working the street!  But, it's a GREAT way to advertise our Brat Stand!


Celt's Rosemount

The Gang's all here!  (Almost all of us!)


"Beer for Boobies" @ Wally's in Gladstone
My mom and I standing outside Wally's Bar in Gladstone.  It was a lot of fun doing a "beer bash" in my home town!  Definitely brought back memories, being in Wally's!  

Wally's . . . Long time friends

Was wonderful seeing family and friends come out and support out cause!  Debbie, Candice and I all grew up in Gladstone.  Have been friends since elementary school.



No comments: